April 17, 2016

Need change? be different#my common sense

This is an inspiration that came to me, as I was arguing with one of my senior brother, he said that someone is "above the law".hmmm You can imagine that..... When I opposed the statement, saying that no one is above the law, if not for the creator. that according to my teacher and other things no one is above the law (the law is a respecter of no one) You can imagine who he presented to be his evidence that someone is above the law, (FORMAL PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO) that he can do anything he wants , in this country, I was very surprise to hear someone like him say such, the "formal president" has the right to change things, he said, to the right sense no one is above the law, yes he maybe an influential and powerful man, but that does not make him to be above the law.i replied.He said many things that prove that the "formal president" is above the law here in Nigeria. I now said okay, because we all know that the reason why, someone is said to be "above the law" is as the result of the high level of CORRUPTION in Nigeria, but what now made me angry is that he said that it can never change.and that his aim is also to be like that. I now gave it to him. How can Nigeria get better when people like you with this kind of MINDSET want to be in the top.ok assuming you get your way to the top this is what you will do and encourage others to do.now how is naija getting better? .

to you my readers

If you don't have a different and positive mindset about a particular thing you can't change that, the way others think must be different from yours. when a particular place or thing is to be changed or need change, (to positive or negative) and all, has one mindset about that thing or place there can never be a change, because someone needs to bring out new idea to be followed.that is change! So Nigerians lets go with New mindset to change our country for the best. lets adapt to and support positive things LETS KNOW YOUR OPINION for good and real traffics, upto 10, 000 visitors to your blog/site click to claim your visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment